Thursday, May 19, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge

Because I am an overachiever, I have completed the 30 Day Song Challenge in a single day.  You may now bow down before me and admire my extraordinary capabilities.

Day 01: Your favourite song (of all time):  Hotel California (Eagles)
Day 02: Your least favourite song:  Torn (Natalie Imbruglia)
Day 03: A song that makes you happy:  Blame It On the Boogie (Jackson 5)
Day 04: A song that makes you sad:  My Immortal (Evanescence)
Day 05: A song that reminds you of someone:  In Your Eyes (Peter Gabriel)
Day 06: A song that reminds of you of somewhere:  Please Don’t Go (Rick Astley)
Day 07: A song that reminds you of a certain event:  Wonderful Tonight (Eric Clapton)
Day 08: A song that you know all the words to:  Ice Ice Baby (Vanilla Ice)
Day 09: A song that you can dance to:  Hold It Against Me (Britney Spears)
Day 10: A song that makes you fall asleep:  Anything from the Chant album (Benedictine Monks of Santo Domingo de Silos)
Day 11: A song from your favourite band:  April 26, 1992 (Sublime)
Day 12: A song from a band you hate:  Doll Parts (Hole) 
Day 13: A song that is a guilty pleasure:  Take It Off (Ke$ha)
Day 14: A song that no one would expect you to love:  Cowboy (Kid Rock)
Day 15: A song that describes you:  Bitch (Meredith Brooks)
Day 16: A song that you used to love but now hate:  Everything I Do (I Do It For You) (Bryan Adams)
Day 17: A song that you hear often on the radio:  Judas (Lady Gaga)
Day 18: A song that you wish you heard on the radio:  Tonight Tonight (Hot Chelle Rae)
Day 19: A song from your favorite album:  Santeria (Sublime)
Day 20: A song that you listen to when you’re angry:  You Oughta Know (Alanis Morissette)
Day 21: A song that you listen to when you’re happy:  Like a G6 (Far East Movement)
Day 22: A song that you listen to when you’re sad:  Call and Answer (Barenaked Ladies)
Day 23: A song that you want to play at your wedding:  Just the Way You Are (Bruno Mars)
Day 24: A song that you want to play at your funeral:  Ripple / Brokedown Palace (Grateful Dead)
Day 25: A song that makes you laugh:  Fuck You (Cee Lo Green)
Day 26: A song that you can play on an instrument:  Fur Elise (Beethoven)
Day 27: A song that you wish you could play:  Hungarian Rhapsody (Liszt)
Day 28: A song that makes you feel guilty:  Criminal (Fiona Apple)
Day 29: A song from your childhood:  Yellow Submarine (Beatles)
Day 30: Your favourite song at this time last year:  I Like It (Enrique Iglesias)

One free candy bar (winner's choice!) to anyone who can answer all of the following questions about my list (guesses are welcome in the comments section):
  • Who am I reminded of in the Day 5 song?
  • You'll notice Sublime is on the list twice; what is my favourite Sublime song of all time?
  • What place am I thinking of when I hear the Day 6 song?
  • What event do I recall when I hear Day 7?
  • What song on this list is the only song that I danced to at my senior prom?
  • Of the following groups/bands from the list, which one have I NOT seen live:  Hole, Alanis Morissette, Barenaked Ladies, Sublime


No comments: